Like to get dirty? Knoxville has a wealth of trail systems to choose from, making this a welcoming city for outdoor enthusiasts of all types. If you’re new to the area or just new to trail running, the Knoxville Track Club puts on the Treadin’ Trodden Trails Race Series to help you get acquainted with the local trails and the trail community. Need some advice on where to start? Come into Runners Market and we’ll give you some maps and suggest a route!
Trail Running Routes and Maps
- Loyston Point Trails – Andersonville, TN
- Norris Dam State Park – Norris, TN
- Norris Watershed – Norris, TN
- Sharp’s Ridge – Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville’s Urban Wilderness – Knoxville, TN
– The Urban Wilderness consists of several systems, connected by the ‘South Loop’ trail
- Fort Dickerson Quarry – Knoxville, TN
- I.C. King Park – Knoxville, TN
- Black Oak Ridge Conservation Easement – Oak Ridge, TN
- Haw Ridge Park – Oak Ridge, TN
- North Boundary/ Guard Shack – Oak Ridge, TN
- Concord Park – Farragut, TN
- Fort Loudon State Park – Vonore, TN
- Big South Fork Nat’l River & Recreation Area – Oneida, TN
- Frozen Head State Park – Wartburg, TN
– Heard of the Barkley Marathons? Yeah, it’s right out our back door!
- OBED Nat’l Wild & Scenic River – Wartburg, TN
- Great Smoky Mountains Nat’l Park
TRAIL RUNNING SHOES
We stand by the products we carry. The four trail running shoes we offer are highly recommended by us and sure to fit and feel good!